How many drops of food coloring should I use to......?

How many drops of food coloring do I use to make a Lemon cake mix look pink(like strawberry cake pink) and how many drops of food coloring do I use to make Lemon frosting look pink(like strawberry frosting pink)? I want to make a lemon and strawberry cake that looks like it's only strawberry... I want half to... show more How many drops of food coloring do I use to make a Lemon cake mix look pink(like strawberry cake pink) and how many drops of food coloring do I use to make Lemon frosting look pink(like strawberry frosting pink)?
I want to make a lemon and strawberry cake that looks like it's only strawberry... I want half to taste like lemon but look like strawberry, the rest is juts normal strawberry..... so, how much food coloring do I use for the frosting and how much for the cake ?
Update: I know yellow and red make orange, I never said anything about red coloring I just wanted to know if there was a way...