Grade 10 rcm piano exam question...again!? (IMPORTANT)?

Ok so I just got my grade 10 exam results and I literally cried when I saw it. I'm still kind of pissed off. I got a 60... On the results standings part it says "please consults the current syllabus for your standing." I don't even know what that means. Now my questions is, is 60 a fail or... show more Ok so I just got my grade 10 exam results and I literally cried when I saw it. I'm still kind of pissed off. I got a 60...

On the results standings part it says "please consults the current syllabus for your standing." I don't even know what that means.
Now my questions is, is 60 a fail or pass? Do you have to get AT LEAST 60 to pass or do you have to get ABOVE 60 to pass?

The thing is, I'm afraid to tell me piano teacher that I got a 60, he was expecting more out of me. My friends and family all know that piano is not my best thing, it's just a hobby . I do much better in school. Anything I could say to my piano teacher that would make him feel less "bad?"

Thanks a lot! :)
~Kate