Would Elin Nordegren date someone like me?

Firstly i dont think that i am an ugly guy. I have a normal looking round face with clear skin and most night sdo get lucky with ladies when i go out. Infact with no disrespect i think i look more handsomer then Tiger Woods. But the fact is that i am not a millionaire, i hold a regular job that pays well but... show more Firstly i dont think that i am an ugly guy. I have a normal looking round face with clear skin and most night sdo get lucky with ladies when i go out.

Infact with no disrespect i think i look more handsomer then Tiger Woods.
But the fact is that i am not a millionaire, i hold a regular job that pays well but not a millionaire.

So would some like Elin date or marry someone like? or do girls like that fall for rich men so they can fleece them even if they look like ugly goats?

Also do you think it could be Elins fault that drove Tiger wood away from her? (You think women cant do this?)

Because ma used to always say to me " A girl may glisten like gold on the outside with her beautiful looks but inside she will take you for everything you;ve got"

Do you think thats true? That despite looking like an angel fallen from heaven Elin could be gold digger? Because when her divorce comes through she will be richer then the sheikh or Arabiar!
3 answers 3