Y&R Victoria? Geese;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;?

She beats all ive ever seen throwing off Because jt& Mack are gonna live together when her & Billy are doing the same thing'I wonder how the custody of reed will go ? hes so cute.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Sugar
    Lv 7
    9 years ago
    Best Answer

She is not stable enough to have him right now.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Princess Newman was raised to be a hypocrite.

Even though Billy and Princess are buying a house, I can see JT retaining primary custody. He and Mac are more stable. But I thought it sounded like a cute idea to have Reed and Delia have sleepovers together at Billy and Victoria's new house. I can see Reed and Delia growing up as brother and sister or at least the best of friends, the same way Abby and Noah grew up together and remain close.

• T
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

Yea I thought it was a little odd too but then again for JT and Mac to move in together is a little different because JT has their boy living with him. With her moving in with Billy nothing is involved just yet with her son like it is with JT. You get what I'm saying?

• 9 years ago

It's J.T. who's acting like he's all perfect. Victoria needs to buck up and stop letting him talk to her that way. I would've slapped him a long time ago. I hope she gets Reed. J.T. is so damn judgmental. Like a tattoo will judge Victoria's capability of her son? Give me a break.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Yeah, I agree. Reed is super cute.

Victoria should do something with that mane of hair she has! GEE SH!

<3

• 9 years ago

I agree. She wants to have it her way or no way at all. She is wishy washy for sure. I think she needs to clean up her own mess first.

• 9 years ago

That's that good ol' Newman arrogance for you. They genuinely believe they can do no wrong.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.