Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

How can I make GOOGLE my homepage on mozilla firefox if make google as my home page option is not came?

im having google as my home page, but suddenly its gone and search page came. i visited the google page and there is no option that to make google as my home page in firefox.How can I make GOOGLE my homepage on mozilla firefox?

Favorite Answer

hi this is manju well its quiet easy to do jst fallow this instruction type www.google.com on ur mozilla firfox web gonno open and then go to tools on ur browser it will b jst beside help option select tools there will b option namely Home page click on use current page then click on ok it will save thats it whenever u open next time firefox google wil b ur home page....i hope i mi8've solved ur problm thnk u.

• Shauna

Try typing about:config in the firefox url bar

Just visit http://www.browsertechsupport.com/Mozilla-Firefox.... and make a call for instant help. You will get a certified technician to help you only in a single call. You are just a call away to get fixed your browser.