Mums: Random questionnaire?

Please feel free to not answer any question you feel uncomfortable about, just skip it :) How old are you? How many children do you have? How old are they? Did you enjoy your pregnancy? Are you planning to having any more babies? What is one of the things about being a mum that you love? What... show more Please feel free to not answer any question you feel uncomfortable about, just skip it :)

How old are you?

How many children do you have?

How old are they?

Did you enjoy your pregnancy?

Are you planning to having any more babies?

What is one of the things about being a mum that you love?

What is one of the things that you find really hard about being a mum?

Is your husband/partner supportive?

Do you own your own home, if not is that a main goal?

What will be your next new years resolution?

were do you see yourself in 10 years?

are you a working/studying or SAHM?

What makes you smile the most?

Who is the chef in your home?

Do you and your husband/partner have a date night?

Do you have supportive family, when you and your partner need some alone time?

Thanks!!!
Update: How old are you? 20 How many children do you have? just one :) How old are they? almost 9 months Did you enjoy your pregnancy? Loved it, cant wait to do it again Are you planning to having any more babies? yes 1 or 2 more What is one of the things about being a mum that you love? watching her learn... show more How old are you? 20

How many children do you have? just one :)

How old are they? almost 9 months

Did you enjoy your pregnancy? Loved it, cant wait to do it again

Are you planning to having any more babies? yes 1 or 2 more

What is one of the things about being a mum that you love? watching her learn new things and explore the world

What is one of the things that you find really hard about being a mum? studying while looking after my daughter at the same time

Is your husband/partner supportive? He is amazing, I could not ask for a more supportive Fiance

Do you own your own home, if not is that a main goal? No, but It is a main goal

What will be your next new years resolution? experiment more with my cooking

I could not fit any more answers in additional details LOL SORRY I should have put them in to begin with!!!