Mums: Random questionnaire?

Please feel free to not answer any question you feel uncomfortable about, just skip it :)

How old are you?

How many children do you have?

How old are they?

Did you enjoy your pregnancy?

Are you planning to having any more babies?

What is one of the things about being a mum that you love?

What is one of the things that you find really hard about being a mum?

Is your husband/partner supportive?

Do you own your own home, if not is that a main goal?

What will be your next new years resolution?

were do you see yourself in 10 years?

are you a working/studying or SAHM?

What makes you smile the most?

Who is the chef in your home?

Do you and your husband/partner have a date night?

Do you have supportive family, when you and your partner need some alone time?

Thanks!!!

How old are you? 20

How many children do you have? just one :)

How old are they? almost 9 months

Did you enjoy your pregnancy? Loved it, cant wait to do it again

Are you planning to having any more babies? yes 1 or 2 more

What is one of the things about being a mum that you love? watching her learn new things and explore the world

What is one of the things that you find really hard about being a mum? studying while looking after my daughter at the same time

Is your husband/partner supportive? He is amazing, I could not ask for a more supportive Fiance

Do you own your own home, if not is that a main goal? No, but It is a main goal

What will be your next new years resolution? experiment more with my cooking

I could not fit any more answers in additional details LOL SORRY I should have put them in to begin with!!!

• Best Answer

1. 21

2. Just one. :)

3. Almost 10 months old.

4. When I was pregnant? No. Now that I can look back on it and laugh? Yes.

5. Yes, my husband and I are TTC baby #2.

6. Seeing life through my son's eyes.

7. For me? My son growing up and not needing mommy as much anymore.

8. Yes, more than I could ever ask for.

9. No, but for my husband it is. I always been the kind of person who believed if I had a roof over my head than I'm doing good.

10. Lose more of the baby weight I gained through pregnancy. I gained close to 50 lbs and now I just have a little over 20 to go!

11. Happy and content.

12. SAHM.

13. My son :)

14. Me, of course. Husband can hardly cook to save his life.

15. Sometimes.

16. Yes.

• How old are you?

Almost 16

How many children do you have?

1

How old are they?

12 weeks

Did you enjoy your pregnancy?

yes :)

In the future

Loving Taylor

Hearing her cry :(

Is your husband/partner supportive?

Very

Yeah

To loose weight

were do you see yourself in 10 years?

Hoepfully in a good job and trying for another baby

are you a working/studying or SAHM?

School

What makes you smile the most?

Taylor!

Who is the chef in your home?

Lol,me

Sometimes

Yeah

• Guess

How old are you?

-25

How many children do you have?

-2. A boy and a girl.

How old are they?

-My son is 2 years old and my daughter is 3 months.

Did you enjoy your pregnancy?

-Not really. With my first I went into premature labor at 32 weeks and was put on bed rest. With my second I had morning sickness up to 15 weeks and had gestational diabetes.

-Nope

-I love watching my children discover something new. The wonder that is covers their faces is so amazing.

-Having the patience I need to contend with both my children.

Is your husband/partner supportive?

-He tries to be, sometimes it's an half @ssed attempt.

Not yet. Yes, we want to eventually own our own home.

-To lose 60 pounds.

were do you see yourself in 10 years?

-I see myself being a small business owner. A bake shop.

are you a working/studying or SAHM?

-SAHM

What makes you smile the most?

-My children. Watching them play together is the greatest thing is the world.

Who is the chef in your home?

-I am, my husband can't cook to save his life.

-No, unfortunately we do not.

-They offer to watch our children, we just don't have the money to go out on a regular basis.

Source(s): Me
  • Alma

How old are you? 24

How many children do you have? 1

How old are they? 8 months

Did you enjoy your pregnancy? Not the first or last trimester, but the 2nd trimester was nice

Are you planning to having any more babies? Still thinking about it. If so just one more.

What is one of the things about being a mum that you love? Seeing my baby grow and learn new things. Having something to be really happy about. Seeing her adorable smile get so big when she sees me.

What is one of the things that you find really hard about being a mum? There just isn't enough time in the day! I work full time so leaving her with her grandma and not seeing her during the day is very hard for me.

Is your husband/partner supportive? Not really

Do you own your own home, if not is that a main goal? Yes I do.

What will be your next new years resolution? I'm not sure yet.

were do you see yourself in 10 years? I don't want to think about that! Makes me feel old!

are you a working/studying or SAHM? Working, with I was a stay at home mom!

What makes you smile the most? Seeing my baby smile and laughing

Who is the chef in your home? We both cook equally

Do you and your husband/partner have a date night? We try to, but sometimes it doesn't happen.

Do you have supportive family, when you and your partner need some alone time? Sometimes, but my family is very busy so sometimes it's hard to get help if we need it.

• How old are you?

21

How many children do you have?

1 and 1 on the way

How old are they?

18 months and im 30 weeks pregnant both boys

Did you enjoy your pregnancy?

my first, i had morning sickness for 18 weeks but i loved my whole pregnancy that was the only complaint. This time i hate it, ive been in pain the whole 30 weeks thus far and its just getting worse, i have heartburn 24/7, RLS, i have SPD...

After the way this pregnancy is going i dont think i will have any more but we will see what the future brings.

I love everything about it, the ups the downs, the laughter, the smiles, the tears. Being a mom is hard sometimes but that comes with the territory.

When i need to leave me son to do things, work, school, etc. and When my toddler wont listen and theres a milllion things to do.

Is your husband/partner supportive?

Not so much.

Hopefully in the near future

To lose the baby weight from this and my last pregnancy haha.

were do you see yourself in 10 years?

With 2 beautiful wild boys, maybe more. Owning my own home, being a nurse.

are you a working/studying or SAHM?

Right now im a SAHM until after i have this baby then i plan on going back to work and school

What makes you smile the most?

My son, and my baby on the way when he moves

Who is the chef in your home?

Me

No

Yes if i need alone time, but only certain days

• How old are you? 23

How many children do you have? 3

How old are they? 4 next month, 2.5yr and 9months

Did you enjoy your pregnancy? loved them!

Are you planning to having any more babies? NO lol

What is one of the things about being a mum that you love? everything, cheesy i no but its true!

What is one of the things that you find really hard about being a mum? lack of sleep sometimes

Is your husband/partner supportive? yes

Do you own your own home, if not is that a main goal? yes, we own our home

What will be your next new years resolution? finish the decorating if we dont finish it this yr lol

were do you see yourself in 10 years? working while the kids are at school

are you a working/studying or SAHM? sahm for now, my husband has a good job so its an option for us until they are all in school,

What makes you smile the most? watching my kids play together nicely

Who is the chef in your home? me

Do you and your husband/partner have a date night? no :(

Do you have supportive family, when you and your partner need some alone time? honestly no, my parents died when i was 15 and my husbands mum works alot, so its just me and my husband.

mum to almost 4yrold, 2.5yrols & 9month old!

mum to 3.5yrold, 2.5yrold & 9month old!

How old are you? 30.5

How many children do you have? 1

How old are they? 26 months

Did you enjoy your pregnancy? Not really, but all in all it wasn't too bad

Are you planning to having any more babies? yes probably 2 more

What is one of the things about being a mum that you love? the uncontidional love

What is one of the things that you find really hard about being a mum? That I can't just be with him all the time, the guilt associated with working.

Is your husband/partner supportive? Yes

Do you own your own home, if not is that a main goal? Yes, since 2006

What will be your next new years resolution? get pregnant if it doesn't happen before between now and then.

were do you see yourself in 10 years? Same home, same job, three kids, weighing less and enjoying all the activities my children are involved in.

are you a working/studying or SAHM? I work FT, but wish it was PT

What makes you smile the most? My son, just him in general honestly!

Who is the chef in your home? Me mostly, my husband grills pretty well but that is it.

Do you and your husband/partner have a date night? No, since we both work FT we put our focus into time with our son when we're not at work. We have our alone time a few hours every night after our son is asleep though.

Do you have supportive family, when you and your partner need some alone time? We have two sets of very eager grandparents who love to spend time with their grandson.

• oh lovely, a questionairre :-)

How old are you? 21, 22 in December

How many children do you have? Just the one

How old are they? 10 months

Did you enjoy your pregnancy? Not really - I had bad morning sickness for 4 months straight, and I was quite thin before (50kgs/110lb) and I gained 20 kgs! (44lb) and got stretch marks all over, but my pregnancy was 100% trouble free so I didn't exactly hate it too much ;-)

Are you planning to having any more babies? If my partner and I get a son next, that will be it

What is one of the things about being a mum that you love? That I actually created someone with somebody I love, and love when she smiles and lets me know through her actions and personality that she loves me!

What is one of the things that you find really hard about being a mum? Her attachment, she is really attached to me! I breastfeed her so I think that is one of the major factors.. I cannot get away from spoiling her, she almost ALWAYS needs to be held by me otherwise she will scream until she turns into a tomato face!!

Is your husband/partner supportive? VERY :-)

Do you own your own home, if not is that a main goal? My partners mother does and I lived there (rented from her), but a change in arrangement has forced myself to look for a rental home with my partner, so when she eventually passes away I will most likely go back, because of the will...

What will be your next new years resolution? I like your resolution - I could brush up on my skills too, probably to shed a -little- bit more of my baby fat. I never really make ny resolutions and even when I do I never stick to them

were do you see yourself in 10 years? married (I am engaged and have been for 14 months) with 2-3 kids, working part time, travel a bit

are you a working/studying or SAHM? SAHM, for now

What makes you smile the most? My family (both my immediate and my fiance and daughter) friends, and my dog!

Who is the chef in your home? Myself lol

Do you and your husband/partner have a date night? Nope, tonight is the first night we've had dinner together for awhile! but it was his 21st dinner, so quite alot of people.

Do you have supportive family, when you and your partner need some alone time? Yes, my mum LOVES my daughter, ditto with my dad, but my mum looks after her while I quickly get stuff done, and my MIL adores my daughter too, so definitely

• How old are you? 22

How many children do you have? I have 4 children and one on the way

How old are they? 2 1/2, 2 1/2, 18 months, 6 months, and 8 weeks along

Did you enjoy your pregnancy? Not my first one because I was nauseous for 9 months, but the other two were great.

Are you planning on having any more children? No Way

What is one of the things about being a mom that you love? That first smile, any smile really or them cuddling with me :)

What is one of the things that you find really hard about being a mum? It feels like there isn't enough hours in the day.

Is your husband/partner supportive? Yes, my husband is amazing.

Do you own your own home? Yes, we just bought our first home in the beginning of the year.

What will be your next new years resolution? After having five kids so close together, I would love to lose the baby weight.

Where do you see yourself in 10 years? I will have two 12 year olds, an 11 y/o, a 10 y/o and a 9 y/o. I hope to have a job teaching while they are in school.

Are you a SAHM or working mom? I stay home right now for the most part but attend school 3 days a week.

What makes you smile the most? Anything that my children do.

Who is the chef in your home? Definitely me, my husband is an awful cook

Do you and your husband have a date night? Every now and then, but they are few and far between.

Do you have a supportive family when you and your husband need some alone time? Not really. His family lives right next door and they will only watch the twins, not the other two, so in my opinion it is either all of them or none of them, and my mom lives about an hour away but really isn't able to be your typical "grandma". She has 3 young children of her own (twins who are 6 and a 5 year old).

How old are you? 37

How many children do you have? 2

How old are they? almost 4 and 17 months

Did you enjoy your pregnancy? Not at all. None of it.

Are you planning to having any more babies? not planning to, but it might happen one more time

What is one of the things about being a mum that you love? getting to know these amazing people

What is one of the things that you find really hard about being a mum? watching them get hurt or disappointed or scared

Is your husband/partner supportive? yes

Do you own your own home, if not is that a main goal? We are homeowners

What will be your next new years resolution? I will tell you in December

were do you see yourself in 10 years? I never plan that far ahead- life is too unpredictable

are you a working/studying or SAHM? SAHM

What makes you smile the most? Seeing my kids smile

Who is the chef in your home? no one-- I hate cooking-- and I don't eat when I cook so we do sandwiches or take out much of the time

Do you and your husband/partner have a date night? no

Do you have supportive family, when you and your partner need some alone time? Yes, but it rarely happens-- everyone schedules get in the way

• KC

How old are you?

- I'm 20, 21 in October.

How many children do you have?

- 1, a girl.

How old are they?

- She's 19 months.

Did you enjoy your pregnancy?

- Very much so.

- I don't know. I need to find someone first, lol.

- Just one? Aw man, okay, uhh.... probably when she's cuddled up to me at night.

- Doing it on my own.

Is your husband/partner supportive?

- I'm a single mum.

- I still live at home.

- Iuno.

Where do you see yourself in 10 years?

- A qualified pre-school worker :)

Are you a working/studying or SAHM?

- Soon to be a part time studying mum.

What makes you smile the most?

- The fact my daughter is at the age where she copies everything, even crossing her arms and leaning against the door, lol.

Who is the chef in your home?

- Me.

- I don't have a partner.

- I have a supportive family who babysit when *I* need some me time, lol. I go out once a week to my friend's house down the road.