Looking for a nice rural place to live someone help?

alright i want to live some where rural somewhere natural not to far from civilization but not it i dont know if places like this even exist anymore in this world but im looking for somewhere with forest to explore and actual clean rivers to swim in but not forever away from a village or town does a place like this... show more alright i want to live some where rural somewhere natural not to far from civilization but not it i dont know if places like this even exist anymore in this world but im looking for somewhere with forest to explore and actual clean rivers to swim in but not forever away from a village or town does a place like this exist anymore does anyone know dosent have to be in the united states but i would perfer that
Update: i would like to live in nature but not off of it i would plan to have electricity and plumbing etc but i would probably build my own house this is a serious question so dont make fun of me:D
Update 2: it would be a place that was a mixiture of clear lands and forest with rivers and maybe lakes that be nice so i could live on the flatlands but be close to the other things for exploring
Update 3: um lol i do not plan on working im good with stocks have a pension from the marines and its just me and my baby son