Would you rather pursue death than admit defeat?

@Boss and Posh - Yep! Masta Killa's verse on Assassination Day

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSOc_TAnPrk

Youtube thumbnail

Favorite Answer

Ghostface Killah?

E: What can i say? I do this for Hiphop!

Brad - fix up! ahaha

• lozada

it incredibly is all they have been given. once you very own China trillions, you're able to desire to cut back spending. it is basic budgeting that even a toddler would learn with their allowance. we will not arise with the money for yet another 4 years. we will not pay to deliver our professional loss of existence time table to different countries by using investment deliberate Parenthood. it might desire to be self protecting and different volunteer communities additionally supply unfastened sexual preparation classes, STI attempting out . With Obama care , it might seem that there would be no would desire to assist deliberate Parenthood on account that those centers would be obtainable by using your community well-being care expert. the authentic venture is abortion offering. Many medical doctors decide to no longer do them regardless of the certainty that there is a huge style of money to be made. I worked for reproductive rights and the professional loss of existence camp lied interior the Nineteen Seventies and that they are nevertheless mendacity. indexed here are a number of the lies they advised their supporters: No abortion on call for! No overdue term abortions! we would choose to sidestep decrease back alley abortions. wager what. decrease back alley abortions nevertheless take place on an analogous fee. The democratic marketing campaign specializes in being mean and snarky. PBS produces a extensive team of anti faith mockumentaries. this is the venture with having a central authority funded media. they have an time table to administration the persons and the latest venture is anti faith. pay interest to their programming. the government should not be interior the organization of propagandizing. permit's desire they're defeated this term. we will not be attentive to for awhile.

Nah just admit defeat and call it a day

Edit : Boss and Posh got it lol...how did I miss that lol

Someone who would pursue death has A LOT of pride. That reminds me of Hitler. But I'd admit my wrong and admit defeat. Even though I can be a sore loser at times.

Would I pull a Thelma and Louise? I'd have to decide that when faced with such a cliff. My inclination is to say, "Drive! Louise! Drive!"

• Mary

No. I don't mind being defeated. I want to try to live a bit longer.

Admit defeat.

I can admit I'm not 10 feet tall and bullet-proof

id rather admit defeat then stab you in the back when your not looking

Nah.

Admitting defeat is better.

Its just a flesh wound