Need help ASAP!!! Determine the MAGNITUDE of the bird watcher's (a) displacement and (b) average velocity.?

A bird watcher meanders through the woods, walking 0.219 km due east, 1.42 km due south, and 4.76 km in a direction 75.4 ° north of west. The time required for this trip is 1.616 h. Determine the MAGNITUDE of the bird watcher's (a) displacement and (b) average velocity. I've tried this a couple of times... show more A bird watcher meanders through the woods, walking 0.219 km due east, 1.42 km due south, and 4.76 km in a direction 75.4 ° north of west. The time required for this trip is 1.616 h. Determine the MAGNITUDE of the bird watcher's (a) displacement and (b) average velocity.

I've tried this a couple of times but i seem to be getting the wrong answer.. i think it is to do with the magnitude ('+ve or -ve') .. thanks for any help!!