Is anyone else having issues trying to get a home loan mod from bank of america?

Its taking forever and they seem to have thier heads up trier butts.
Update: Ryan, I actually bought my house near the bottom of the market and had a nice equity of 250K at the top of the bubble. Now the house is worth just a little less than what I owe on it @ 245K. I'm trying to get a mod because of becoming disabled, losing my job and my debt to income ratio. I make enough to pay the... show more Ryan, I actually bought my house near the bottom of the market and had a nice equity of 250K at the top of the bubble. Now the house is worth just a little less than what I owe on it @ 245K. I'm trying to get a mod because of becoming disabled, losing my job and my debt to income ratio. I make enough to pay the mortgage, just nothing else. I do qualify according to the guidlines. I'm posting another question regarding a modification.