Ali M. asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

How is Brittany Murphy in a new movie called Something Wicked, coming out in 2010?

I looked up Brittany Murphy in IMDb, and it says that she is in a movie coming out in 2010!

I'm guessing it's because all of the acting was finished before she...passed.

• jujube
    Favorite Answer

It takes years to make a movie and release it to the public. There are many movies that are released after an actor or actress has passed away. The Dark Knight was released after Heath Ledger passed away. If I'm not mistaken Wagon's East was released after John Candy passed.

I do know that Brittany Murphy was working on a movie when she passed away and some production companies will wait to release a film when a cast member passes. I also know that the movie was not finished filming.

I guess someone forgot to delete the movies she was going to be in.

• ?

i truly like her character in "using in automobiles with Boys" and "happy feet" i admire penguins. and he or she didnt have a bad voice the two! RIP Brittany Murphy! you would be neglected.

she couldnt be in any new movies so it may have just been a typo of maybe she was suppost to be in a new movie and someone just forgot to delete her name