What condition is this, urethra is too big?

As far as I know, ive had this as long as I can remember. My urethra (pee hole) , is extremely larger than its supposed to be. The skin on your penis is supposed to be tight, or it looks like it in porn movies, i wouldn't know since my penis is messed up. But for me, its "loose" , when i... show more As far as I know, ive had this as long as I can remember.

My urethra (pee hole) , is extremely larger than its supposed to be.

The skin on your penis is supposed to be tight, or it looks like it in porn movies, i wouldn't know since my penis is messed up. But for me, its "loose" , when i masturbate all the skin moves together up and down, and when i pull back, because my urethra is so big, i can see the inside of my penis. The only reason i cant pull it back all the way leaving just the "meat" sticking out and the skin all the way back , is because theres a little thing that attaches the inside of my penis to the skin outside.

The little attachment can be seen on the outside of my penis.. as what you would call the seam.. its like it was stitched together, the seam goes from the attachment down the middle of the bottom of my penis all the way down through the middle of my testicles.

I have no idea what this conditiion is called or what i can do to fix it.

Please help, i dont wanna die a virgin :(
1 answer