Is it possible to get a home loan with a low (590) credit score?

We have $8000 to put down, and our bills are paid on time. My husband's at a new job, but he's worked consistently for the last five years. Is there anywhere that will do a home loan with a lower credit score? He has 3 doctor bills, and that's it on his credit report. Our vehicle was bought straight... show more We have $8000 to put down, and our bills are paid on time. My husband's at a new job, but he's worked consistently for the last five years. Is there anywhere that will do a home loan with a lower credit score? He has 3 doctor bills, and that's it on his credit report. Our vehicle was bought straight out, and we have no credit cards, etc. I'm so sick of renting. We got approved for a loan for a mobile home, but for a $40,000 trailer we would end up paying $130,000 over 20 years, and I could do that for a stick built but not a tiny trailer that's going to lose value the moment it leaves the lot.
Update: That loan was with Vanderbilt Mortgage as most of you know only does loans on new Clayton homes(mobile homes)