Tennis isn't fun to me anymore...Help?

Ok, so I used to love Tennis all the way up to my 9th grade year. Everything was okay until the girls on the team turned into snobs and thought they were the best thing in the world. Which it's okay to think like that, but you just don't rub it into people's faces like that. Ever since then, tennis... show more Ok, so I used to love Tennis all the way up to my 9th grade year. Everything was okay until the girls on the team turned into snobs and thought they were the best thing in the world. Which it's okay to think like that, but you just don't rub it into people's faces like that. Ever since then, tennis hasn't been fun to me. I used to love playing, but now, I just feel like it's a waste of time. My mom really wants me to play, so does my aunt, but I'm really doubting all of this now. My mom just told me that if I didn't want to play, I didn't have to, but I don't want to let her down, because she really wants me to play, and I've been playing ever since the 7th grade (I'm in the 11th now). Another thing is that, last year there was only 7 girls on the team. One of those girls graduated, so now it's only 6 left. If I don't play, then we won't have a tennis team since we need 6 girls to have a team. And I know I should play so we can have a team, but I'm tired of playing just to make other people happy, I want to do something for myself.
What should I do?
8 answers 8