the turn signal light on my 2000 buick regal quit working?

I check the fuses and the relay box but I still got nothing what could be the problem

Favorite Answer

Replace that bulb. If you go to the auto parts store and buy the bulb, they may install it for you at no charge.

Source(s): Just my opinion

ok AM I speaking LOUD sufficient! Many automobiles presently have a seperate flasher for the hazzard lighting fixtures furniture and the turn alerts. verify your flasher swap the single out out of your hazzard lighting fixtures furniture and swap it with the single on your turn alerts. If this fixes the situation get a clean flasher. If the fuse is blowing verify and ascertain it has the main appropriate amperage score this is indexed for the flashers on the fuse field conceal. If none of that works, attempt shifting your tilt guidance into yet another place. There could be a twine shorted interior the guidance column and shifting the lean guidance could flow it to a various place it won't short at.

• MarJoe

Have you checked the bulb.

Maybe, just maybe, the bulb burned out.