Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 decade ago

Hey M&D...you're the experts on this...what is the first thing I should buy with my divorce settlement?

I was thinking about a nice long weekend to Cape Cod with my 23-year old office hotty...but my BFF, Goodies suggested I do something more lucrative and long term. She said that since I'm back on the market it would be a wise investment to get a labia lift or my anus bleached.

Thoughts?

Thanx! Love you guys!!

Favorite Answer

A couple safety pins and some Clorox would save you a lot of money...then you could still take that weekend with the office hottie.

I'll bleach your anus for $500.00. All I need is a gallon of Clorox Bleach, a garden hose, funnel and a midget dressed in a clown outfit. I'll also lift your labia for $350.00. I'll need 50 feet of duct tape and #3 safety pins. The rest you should invest.

Forget the bleach.

Most guys like the color difference it helps in the dark.

In fact just skip all the knife stuff. You won't want to be unavailable during the healing.

Maybe you could invest in one of those sex swings and a new prescription to birth control or a tubal.

Nice one Sammie. well i think she should buy a full body to go with the false leg. in fact the leg is the only part of her that is sound and not hollow like her

There is never a wrong time for anal bleaching, so throwing some money in that direction can't hurt. I'm 1 hour from the Cape and the "unbleached" and "unlifted" do not bother me at all.

Wow, this is new to me. try doing something that makes you feel good about yourself. Don't pay attention to what others think that makes you look better because it insinuates that your not all batting a 100% the way you are now. Just be yourself and what ever floats your boat float it and flaunt it.

Anything to spruce up the butt is a wise investment. Goodies is smrat when it comes to goodies.

Depending on your settlement always look to the future!

• I would recommend following Goodie's advice...

I must have predicted meeting her some day, I have a tattoo of her avatar on my right hip, long before meeting her, so I now think she is a Goddess.

Go to Hawaii instead.