Diff. between Challan, Invoice, Estimate & Bill Book ?

Q1) What is the Difference between... Challan, Invoice and Bill ? Plz explain in details. Q2) If I sold an item to a customer, & if he wants a bill, but he is taking this good on credit, so can I make a Bill & I should write on it 'Balance' , or I cant make a bil till it pays me money for that... show more Q1) What is the Difference between... Challan, Invoice and Bill ? Plz explain in details.

Q2) If I sold an item to a customer, & if he wants a bill, but he is taking this good on credit, so can I make a Bill & I should write on it 'Balance'
, or I cant make a bil till it pays me money for that good?

Q3) Is it possible I can put an earlier date on Bill ? I mean suppose a Bill no 20. I make a Bill of date 8/6/2010, & Bill No. 35. I make Bill of date 6/5/2010, because customer took goods on date 6/5/2010 on credit, & now he pays on date 15/6/2010...... plz clear my confusion....coz I am started a new business, & I am new in business world.