TNA slammed by blogger for Dixie pushing old guys/Dixie listens to Tommy Dreamer for creative ideals,etc?

http://www.wrestlezone.com/editorials/article/excl...

They talk about how people at TNA are upset with Dixie for pushing older guys that was never stars to begin with(EV2.0 aka old ECW guys) instead of younger guys like J.Leno(I can't think of any young guys names.....) They also talked about why is Dixie Carter listening to Tommy Dreamer for CREATIVE IDEAS saying Dreamer would suggest things and Dixie would do it.... It's some more crap in there so just read it.

What you guys think??? You agree with this guy or what?

• Favorite Answer

Mark Madden was the author of this article. Mark Madden wrked for WCW during the 1990's when WCW was battling the WWF and ECW, so he has no love for the ECW Originals. For him to call Rob Van Dam, Former ECW World Heavyweight Champion, Former WWE Champion, Former ECW World Television Champion and Former TNA World Heavyweight Champion. For this unnamed employee to say Wrestlers like The Sandman, Raven, Tommy Dreamer were never stars shows me that the whole article is lanted and mean to bash The Original ECW directly and TNA Indirectly. Mark Madden has not even worked in or written anything about wrestling until 2008. Moreover, we really don't know how much attention he actually pays to what is happening in Professional Wrestling today. The person who asked this question, does not even know the names of any TNA Wrestlers and even admits it. Jay Leno works for NBC, Jay Lethal works for TNA.

I don't agree with Mark Madden, but I do want TNA to go back to pushing AJ Styles, The Motor City Machine Guns, Beer Money, Jay Lethal, Samoa Joe, Frankie Kazarian, Mr. Anderson, Kurt Angle, D'Angelo Dineiro, Doug William, Brutus Magnus, Jeff Hardy build the TNA Knockout Division back to what it was before Hulk Hogan and Eric Bischoff came there.

I can't say I agree with it, for the most part, the Young guys get all the in ring time, are usually the ones with the belts, and isn't that how the older guys are suppose to be used, by offering their experience in the business by giving creative ideas to the management (Seriously, I don't know how many times I have seen people say, Hogan shouldn't be on camera, he should just be backstage improving the creative process), as long as Tommy isn't suggesting to Dixie Carter that he should be TNA World Champion, or is only trying to make himself look good, I don't have a problem with Tommy Dreamer offering his creative input, I think it is a good thing!

Who the hell cares what Mark Madden thinks? He is just bitter because TNA won't hire him. And he was the worst announcer that WCW ever hired and yes he is worse than Mongo McMichael and Stevie Ray.

• Candle

Oh, what a newsworthy event. Someone on the internet disagrees with how someone else is running a wrestling promotion.

Source(s): Blogs are like the fliers of the internet. When someone gives me a link, my general reaction is "Sure, I'll throw that away for you."

Screw Mark Madden

• ?

She went for the easy fix with a gigantic price tag...and lost.

i feel the same. he's right