Who is the gayest homosexual of all time?

When I think straight, the person who appears in my mind is John Wayne.

Who is the person who first pops into your head when you hear gay homosexual? For me it might be Pedro from the Real World San Francisco (I think that's the first time I ever learned there was such a thing as gay homosexuals.)

Favorite Answer

First, "gay homosexual" is basically redundant, although of course "gay" is sometimes used to refer to the whole culture of gay men.

I think you mean "the epitome of gayness," by which you mean "the epitome of gay maleness."

The epitome or ultimate symbol of gay maleness would be hard to determine. Too many facets present themselves, and I can't see that any one gay man has had the opportunity to define "maleness" in the same way that an actor who starred in scores of Westerns and war films did.

These are (dead) people who leap to mind: Magnus Hirschfeld, Harry Hay, Ludwig Wittgenstein, Alan Turing, Heliogabalus, Roger Casement, Klaus Nomi, Michelangelo, P. I. Tchaikovsky, Antinous, William Beckford, David & Jonathan, James Baldwin, Freddie Mercury, Oscar Wilde, Thomas Mann, Rainer Werner Fassbinder, Rock Hudson, John Preston, André Gide, E. M. Forster, Leslie Cheung, Wallace Thurman, Mishima Yukio....

Among the living? Yes, Adam Lambert, and Wilson Cruz, Max Grand (lol), Bruce LaBruce, Neil Patrick Harris, Kele Okereke, Stephen Sondheim, Klaus Wowereit, Greg Louganis, Rosa von Prauheim, Dennis Cooper (a little bit of yikes), Edmund White, Larry Kramer, Gregg Araki, Kai Reed, George Chauncey, Tony Kushner....

Right now its still Adam Lambert. Part of it is intentional image, but he seems like such a good guy, so comfortable with himself, and having a good time. Not to mention pretty!

Homosexual means someone who is attracted to their own gender. It can be male or female. Lesbian is exclusively females who like other females...gay can be used on either gender, but is typically a male who likes other males. According to the dialect of the region I come from, there is no difference between gay and homosexual.

• Richard Simmons, George Micheals, Micheal Jackson..

Tunisia Cans, from the drag show at the Fountain Blue resort in Miami.

My openly gay proffessor in college. I dream of him being pregnant oneday, with read lipstick.

faaaaaaasgggggggsottt, mudddaaaaa off allll faggggiooooss. I hate saying but man oh man, after seeing that guy in action, I just wanna go on a rampage....imagine, the king of homosexuals walking back and forth, with his crown and septor.

Richars Simmons is no homosexual. Simmons is a man among men., He helped people lose weight and enjoy life. He is no badguy.

Imagine my young 25 year old prof teaching college english in your face. DONT LOOK IN THE LIGHT JHONNY

Well as far as old school gay goes, it's Liberace. He was so campy!

The more contemporary person I think of is Elton John. He's one of those classy gays ;-)

tough call, its between perez hilton ( who got punched in the face for calling another man a fag)

or Elton John

](who is pissed off at a whole country in eastern europe because they wouldn't sell him a little boy)

*snicker* I couldn't help but think "your mom" when I saw that (sorry, bad/lame joke reflex). *ahem* Anyway, I'm not quite sure. No one, to be honest, can't really chose one person to represent every LGBT person.

Perez Hilton.

I hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaateeeeeeee him. But not because he is gay lol.