HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

I was walking my dog and this other dog followed us into our garden and the problem is my dog only has two vaccinations but she is getting her last in 2 days. The dog who followed us is a neighbors dog and he sat near of where she goes to do her business. So my question is.... Is it still ok to take her outside and everything? And also she had this stuffed toy and it ripped and she ate a bit of the stuffing. Is this ok too?

Thank you,

Juliette Dude

The toy was made for dogs its a Kong Braid. Only the head, legs, and arms are stuffed. The body is quite hard( the actual braid). It was made for puppies. my dog is a four month old Labradoodle.

The dog who followed us was not on leash. The gate was open and the owners were home and he just went on the road and followed us. Pixel(my dog) was practically running on the way home and she lloked a bit scared at that point I had no idea that the dog was following us. No wonder Pixel looked so scared and always looked behind her. LOL

• Maxi
    Favorite Answer

Stop stressing re the other dog.

Don't buy soft toys for your dog, many are made in China and made for children, not dogs....children ( it is thought) don't tear soft tpys open and eat the stuffing ( I beg to differ...but tha is the excuse they give) the stuffing is made of chemicals which are not the thing you want your dog eating as apart from blockages that can be caused, the chemicals can poison the dog if it eats/chews it...as pups do chew on this type of thing a lot, they make it wet and my concern would be that could enable the chemicals to be consumed,

ripped toy or not...it is safer not to give them

Add: really pleased about the toy as it is made for dogs.....you really shouldn't be taking your pup outside on the street until it has completely it full course of injections...just into your garden....there is no point in risking something like Parvo and that can be picked up from where other dogs have walked

First, I think it's WONDERFUL that we have a caring, concerned dog owner on here who is OMG worried about her puppy!!

OP, your baby should be fine as far as disease goes. Given that it has already had 2 rounds of shots. As long as you didn't let him/ her near the others, excrement and they dogs didn't come in direct contact with each other (which shouldn't be allowed with out both owners there anyway). If you know the dog you may want to kindly remind the owner that your puppy is not allowed to play with other dogs until his/ her shots are complete, that you may consider setting up a play date AFTER the shots are done, but for now please keep the dog off your property.

As far as the stuffing goes, it should pass. If it doesn't pass by the time you go back to the vet in a few days let him know. Keep an eye out for when she poops to make sure the stuffing passes. If the pup appears to be straining while trying to move it's bowels, whiners, cries, nothing comes out, you may want to CALL your vet and get an earlier appointment for an ultra sound to check for obstruction. But this is rare (with stuffing) and will normally pass within a few days.

Best of Luck

• Dawn

The stuffing will pass through your dog without a hitch. Just watch her poop just to be sure.

If she is a puppy then just make sure she stays clear of other dogs feces until she is fully vaccinated. Parvo is a nasty deadly thing that can be found in dog poop. But chances are... if she's been vaccinated already, she has had a shot to help prevent it already. Just ask your vet. You should still be warey of feces anyway... they CAN still get parvo and other illnesses even with vaccinations.

All you gotta do is watch where your dog is sniffing and watch your dogs poop. If it gets runny... watch it for a day or two... then see a vet if it persists.

Tell your neighbor to keep thier dog on a leash in thier own yard.

OMFG. Your dog is fine. Tell the owners of the other dog to keep him on a leash. About the stuffing or whatever your dog will be fine!!! Chill ax. Every thing is fine My dog had 8 pups and their all alive helthy, and 1 and a half years old. They always eat random stuff.

Source(s): my brain

I think she'll be just fine. You'll be taking her to the vet in 2 days for the rest of her shots. It's ok to take her outside for bathroom use. Take the toy away and don't let her have anymore stuffed toys not a good toy for her.

it sounds like your dog is a pup, if she is younger than 3 months keep her at home, and you should try to get the remaining vaccinations asap

omg ur dog will selfdestruct

Source(s): i know this from a book

re-lax.