Should Anorexics be able to close a school cafeteria?

Ridiculous that some people without appetites could stop hungry people .

So why would people who claim to have no religious appetite

try so hard to stifle people who are hungry to know their God?

Wow. Some truly ineffective stabs at something.

Most avoided the simple meaning.

Atheists have only one valid thing to say.

"I don't believe." The rest is posturing.

• alex s
    Favorite Answer

Those of whom have no appetite to know God are jealous of the joy Godly people feast upon.

Source(s): The miracle of faith.

Atheists really, really want people to know the truth, just as Christians do.

I am not an atheist, but I see where they are coming from. Then again, if one is an atheist, there is nothing special or meaningful about life; instead life is simply a relatively stable biological conglomeration that will engage in a few activities and then dissociate after 80 or so years and then be gone forever. And also, the earth has a finite lifetime, so life itself will be demolished in a few billion years, and no matter what happens on this puny planet in that small period of the universe's existence, it's all going to end up the same way. So nothing any one person does and indeed nothing any 6.8 billion people ever do can make any difference in the grand scheme of the cosmos. So in the end the atheist cannot justify right or wrong in making any decision as all decisions in a godless universe lead to the same result: the heat death of the universe and the extermination of the homo sapiens at some point.

1. No-one is trying to close your church

2. However, if your 'cafeteria' is spreading poison that harms other people, then it needs to be closed. You'll say it isn't, yet some of your 'diners' want to change the way science is taught, want to stop people who love each other from marrying, want to kill OB/Gyn doctors. Some diners also fly planes into tall buildings and go to war because they think the Chef told them to

3. People can eat whatever they want, but if they are becoming bloated and what they are consuming is making them ill, but they are ignorant of what they are doing, I feel morally obliged to point out their mistake.

Actually, my position is "I'll believe in any god you like, all I ask is evidence".

• sherfy

If the Canadians want to play patty-cake with Muslims I choose them nicely: in spite of the very undeniable fact that i've got not got self assurance that is going to prove that way as quickly as those lovable little Muslims improve up and bypass on Jihad.

Yes if the food in that cafeteria has no nutritional value. Why would a hungry person want a t.its n toenails burger when they could be so much happier with a nice juicy rump steak?

They only do that because hungry people try to pass laws that would force everyone to eat! They have no problem with hungry people who eat in private...

You are wasting your time, brother. But I know that as Christians we can't give up. So I only suggest using a different approach, because they are looking for a challenge and well that question only fed their ego. Peace, and GOD BLESS!

We just want certain religions to not be shoved down our throats. Keep religion out of public schools, out of goverment, and off our front stoops at 9:00 in the morning (and all the rest of the time).

Source(s): agnostic

If you want to swallow air, atheists will tell you that eating air won't help your system. But you're convinced that eating the air will go through your body and cleanse it. And atheists know that a body doesn't work that way.

Don't think you're eating food in this cafeteria; you're eating air.

Source(s): Atheist.

Would you mind if I would come and hand out scientology flyers at your school and teach their version of creation?

If you do, you can see why we don't want christians to come over and indoctrinate our kids.