Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 9 years ago

Why do Canadians think Americans are stupid?

At least we can build real houses instead if glamorized forts made of ice that melt.

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Best Answer

Canadians think Americans are stupid because people like you post your thoughts for the world to see on the internet.

• hohn
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

We believe each and every thing approximately Canada that occurs on SouthPark. rather, i'm going to grant you with a semi-uncomplicated answer. I lived in Canada for 3 years (a million in Ottawa and 2 in Toronto) when I worked for BNR (nee Northern Telecom nee Nortel nee not something). Ya'll spend fullyyt too a lot time examining approximately, stressful approximately, thinking approximately what the US thinks, does, regardless of. each and every freaking day the front internet site of the paper would spend 0.5 its time speaking approximately crap interior the US. merely approximately each and every freaking newscast would start up off with some tale on the subject of the US or Washington DC. do exactly your very own situation and forget approximately on the subject of the US and we will save ignoring you.

• that is why everyone thinks we're stupid because of American's that have stereotypes that are not true if you want to see your wrong watch a show called Holmes on homes it's on the home and garden channel it's a Canadian contractor fixing mistakes in houses.

• Canadians believe Americans are stupid, because you have a lot of blonds in America...O_O

*wants to go back to England!*

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

Because Canadians aren't in 24/7 cold, in fact right now its blazing hot during they day, no snow for miles, our normal summer temp during the summer is about 28 Celsius, which i think is high 70's in Farenheit.

(btw, i live in kingston ontario atm)

• 9 years ago

Everyone thinks Americans are stupid.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Everyone thinks Americans are stupid. Hell, I think Americans are stupid, and I'm American.

• Jam-O
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

maybe it's the universal healthcare...

or the fact that our drinking age is so high...

or the fact that we hate gays and everyone outside of our country doesn't give a ****...

but if we got in a war with Canada, we'd kick their Canadian asses to the Arctic Ocean so it doesn't matter

Yay U.S.A!

Source(s): Wait, aren't Canadians also American?!?
  • 9 years ago

No-one thinks Americans are stupid, everyone knows they are.

The words "George Bush" end this argument with a decisive victory.

• 9 years ago

i think its because alot are french canadian-and the french hate us,so there ya go

Source(s): usa rules!-werd :)
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.