Polyphasic sleep schedule is causing arguments?

Hey there, So long story short, my boyfriend feels the need to be on a polyphasic sleep schedule. This means he puts himself on a strict sleeping schedule. From 2-5 am, he sleeps, and then 4 times a day, for 15 minutes, he naps. This has begun to put a strain on our relationship. There is no cuddling in bed,... show more Hey there,

So long story short, my boyfriend feels the need to be on a polyphasic sleep schedule. This means he puts himself on a strict sleeping schedule. From 2-5 am, he sleeps, and then 4 times a day, for 15 minutes, he naps. This has begun to put a strain on our relationship. There is no cuddling in bed, not much of anything. Nothing. I sleep, and well, he works, types, does whatever. I wish that I could be laid back about this, but is 4 hours per day of sleep really enough?

He is absolutely convinced he's right, though, and no matter what, he won't change his patterns. It's causing strain in the relationship and it's beginning to get frustrating. Any ideas or tips on how to be okay with this, how to work through this?