Can you guys give me some thought/opinion on weather this craiglist ad is legit?

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/cto/1903141289.html I have a REALLY big gut feeling this Craiglist ad is a scam and I think I have just been scammed. However I still have no proof or anything that tells me this is a scam, so it may not be. This is what's up. I have been looking for a good reliable... show more http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/cto...

I have a REALLY big gut feeling this Craiglist ad is a scam and I think I have just been scammed. However I still have no proof or anything that tells me this is a scam, so it may not be.

This is what's up. I have been looking for a good reliable car around 3k or under and I finally found it on Craiglist. So I contact the seller. And we message each other back and forth about what I should do. She says that she is handicapped, she is mute and deaf and she can only handle this transaction over email. But she sends me long emails on what I have to do also stating that this is for charity and I will also get a tax break as well. To make it real short (I doubt you guys are willing to read all the emails fully) she asks for the receiver's full name, physical address, and phone number. Then she asks for the motor vehicle registration name and address needed for title transfer. So I provide those things because this was an offer I just couldn't let go. Now that I keep thinking about it, it seems too good to be true and she hasn't gotten back 3:30 pm today (Right now it's 12:015, I guess it was tomorrow but I wanna say today to not confuse you guys).

She also stated that she wanted the transaction to be made over Google Checkout and I can receive the car first and check it for inspection for 7 days or I can return it.

So do you guys think she is never going to get back (it really hasn't been that long but I already started having that gut feeling) and she might use the address, phone number, and names for something bad? I mean I haven't given out anything else other then that. What do you think?
Update: Maybe one of you guys can help me out by PRETENDING to be interested as well. See if she contacts you guys and says the same things? If she tells you guys it's still available and she hasn't gotten back to me get back to this answer and EDIT it please? So I can know? That would be really helpful if you guys... show more Maybe one of you guys can help me out by PRETENDING to be interested as well. See if she contacts you guys and says the same things? If she tells you guys it's still available and she hasn't gotten back to me get back to this answer and EDIT it please? So I can know? That would be really helpful if you guys are willing to please do that for me? Thanks.