How many Amps is the lethal current?

Apparently the last question about this was removed, it's a shame how something so innocent and simple as getting into circuitry raises an eyebrow. If this for some reason raises a red flag to you, because you are a self-righteous paranoid jackass, then that's your own problem you should really consider... show more Apparently the last question about this was removed, it's a shame how something so innocent and simple as getting into circuitry raises an eyebrow. If this for some reason raises a red flag to you, because you are a self-righteous paranoid jackass, then that's your own problem you should really consider working on, not mine.

now, I will ask again, because I will be getting into project making, what is the lethal dose of amps/current I should avoid in order to benefit my safety, take note this is from someone who knows very little about engineering/circuitry/ect

and I want to make sure I don't injure myself, you know, as in avoiding injury.

is the lethal dose in mA? what's the difference between amps and voltage? apparently people were saying voltage doesn't matter in regards to safety, so what's the difference between volts and amps?