Can anybody clear my doubt on ""TOP CONTRIBUTOR" awarded by Y/A?

Y/A is awarding "TOP CONTRIBUTOR" to a person who has given maximum Best Answers. In my point of view, a person, who has asked maximum number of questions in a particular section should be awarded the "TOP CONTRIBUTOR" Tag as he is going behind knowledge seeking and knowing the views and... show more Y/A is awarding "TOP CONTRIBUTOR" to a person who has given maximum Best Answers.
In my point of view, a person, who has asked maximum number of questions in a particular section should be awarded the "TOP CONTRIBUTOR" Tag as he is going behind knowledge seeking and knowing the views and comments of other people.

Giving "TOP CONTRIBUTOR" to a person getting maximum Best Answers means that he has sufficient knowledge on that section WHERE THE MAIN MOTTO OF Y/A IS DEFEATED as it is a "KNOWLEDGE SEEKING FORUM".

This is my humble view point.

May I know the views of our learned members on this ???
Update: @@Raj Kish, My dear friend, I have also the same experience. Twiceor thirce I got that ""TC" tag, then it gone vanished. That's why this question.