Is there a criteria You use to determine your "Favorite" Albums?

Like... is it because it has your favorite song on it, based off of a whim, etc? I'm just curious (cuz I over-analyze everything.. welcome to the world of the Peaches, lol), and I realized that the albums I think of as my favorite seem to have one major criteria.... I have to like every single song on the... show more Like... is it because it has your favorite song on it, based off of a whim, etc?

I'm just curious (cuz I over-analyze everything.. welcome to the world of the Peaches, lol), and I realized that the albums I think of as my favorite seem to have one major criteria.... I have to like every single song on the album, a lot. Like.. I never feel the desire to hit skip, and I can listen to it over and over again, and never get tired of it.

Iron Maiden's "Powerslave" is one example.. there is not one of my top 5 songs from Maiden on the album... but there is not a track that I think of as under an 8 (out of 10) either. They have to be essentially "Flawless" albums, rather than albums that may have several absolute amazing songs.. but then several "MEH" or filler tracks too.

BQ- List your top 10 "perfect" albums.
Update: In no particular order: (and more than 10, just listing the albums I have never tired of) IRON MAIDEN -Powerslave -Seventh Son of a Seventh Son -the Final Frontier METALLICA -Master of Puppets LOREENA MCKENNITT -Book of Secrets LACUNA COIL -Karmacode SLAYER -Seasons in the... show more In no particular order: (and more than 10, just listing the albums I have never tired of)

IRON MAIDEN
-Powerslave
-Seventh Son of a Seventh Son
-the Final Frontier
METALLICA
-Master of Puppets
LOREENA MCKENNITT
-Book of Secrets
LACUNA COIL
-Karmacode
SLAYER
-Seasons in the Abyss
NIGHTWISH
-Once
-Century Child
FLEETWOOD MAC
-Fleetwood Mac (1975)
-Rumours
EPICA
-Divine Conspiracy
-Design Your Universe
THERION
-Vovin
DIXIE CHICKS
-Home
EVANESCENCE
-Fallen
ARKONA
-Goi Rode Goi
ELUVEITIE
-Slania
-Spirit
-Evocation I - The Arcane Dominion
-Everything Remains as It Never Was
EVILE
-Enter the Grave
-Infected Nations
APOCALYPTICA
-Reflections
-Worlds Collide
LEAVES EYES
-Vinland Saga
-Njord

These albums, are pretty much the ones I love from start to finish. I own 1000s but these are the "treasures" for my enjoyment.
Update 2: Mind you.. I don't consider every track on this list a 10, or even every album.. to me a "perfect" album is simply one I never feel like hitting skip during. And by that criteria all fit.