What tricks does your dog(s) know?

Hey guys! So I'm starting frisbee with my dog Koda soon, and am also thinking to work on a few new tricks with him on the way. I was wondering what unique tricks your dog knows.. or just tricks he knows. It's been almost a year since I started to teach Koda how to do a handstand, and it takes a lot of... show more Hey guys!
So I'm starting frisbee with my dog Koda soon, and am also thinking to work on a few new tricks with him on the way. I was wondering what unique tricks your dog knows.. or just tricks he knows.

It's been almost a year since I started to teach Koda how to do a handstand, and it takes a lot of time and patience. As well, because he's a larger breed (Siberian Husky x Labrador Retriever), it's harder for me to train him with that trick. I've taught it before to a Yorkshire Terrier, takes a lot of time but it's all worth it.

My Koda knows how to do basic obedience (sit, stay, come, lie down, wait) as well as, speak, "go get your -insert item here-", weave, walk inbetween my legs with me, paws on hips (his paws on my hips, so it looks like we're dancing, haha) and obviously fetch!

What about your dog(s), and what breed is it? Feel free to share pictures :)

Koda:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/28093905@N0...
Update: Oh yes! Koda also knows how to shake & spin too :)

& the picture of the eye and the girl near a tree is because I LOVE photography, so I try to take artistic shots. Koda tore up my camera though, so I'm saving up for a new one now :(