Been dating my boyfriend for 4 years he has a 7 year old son we have been talking about marriage...?

My boyfriend and i have been together for 4 years he is 23 years old and i am 25. He has a 7year old son and his son's mom died giving birth to him and his son is special needs rather he has aspergers. I love my boyfriend dearly and he is a fantastic daddy to his son and i love his son like my own he is so... show more My boyfriend and i have been together for 4 years he is 23 years old and i am 25. He has a 7year old son and his son's mom died giving birth to him and his son is special needs rather he has aspergers. I love my boyfriend dearly and he is a fantastic daddy to his son and i love his son like my own he is so adorable. Well my boyfriend and i have been talking about getting married were both ready for the next step and everything. Well tonight at dinner his son was having a bad night mostly because he is sick and miserable well we asked him what he thinks about me marrying his dad and he just ran to my boyfriend and kept saying for him not to leave him and that he doesn't want me to be his mommy cause he already has one. My boyfriend and i are not sure what to do his son has always been so resistant to us being together but we love one another dearly. Should we move forward with our wedding? Should we still get married over his son's opposition to it? Advice?