Elvis asked in Business & FinanceCredit · 9 years ago

Is there such a thing as free credit score online?

how can i find out my credit history and credit score online for free with no free trials

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Best Answer

Getting your free credit score is a right every resident in the united states has. I wouldn't go to a website that you see in commercials because they are either fake, or have strings attached.

Google the three main credit unions- Experian, Equifax, and Transunion. They will give you your credit score for free and might even have a link to the one government mandated website that provides you with a credit score from all three unions. You are entitled to one FREE credit check per year so use it wisely.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

Almost sure that you might find many financial solution at= loanhome.info-

RE Is there such a thing as free credit score online?

how can i find out my credit history and credit score online for free with no free trials

• 4 years ago

No, it is not online anywhere for free unless you sign up for one of the trial credit monitoring services - in which case, you get at least one score (some you get all 4) but you need a credit card and you need to make sure you don't miss cancelling by even one day (or you get a month's charge for the service, which costs more than buying your score). Basically, your best bet is to just go to MyFICO and buy thir score, since it is the basis for the scores from the three credit bureaus (the bureaus tweak the algorithm - well have MyFICO tweak it - for their purposes, which is why MyFICO gievs you a good idea).

• 9 years ago

No, there is a fee associated with getting your credit score online. You can get your credit report for free annually at AnnualCreditReport.com. I would recommend obtaining your credit score from MyFico.com, as the credit scores are accurate. The price is less than $20.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

No there is not. You can get a free credit report at annualcreditreport.com. Each credit bureau calculates its own credit score - most based on the FICO model. If you have been turned down for credit you are entitled to see the report for free that was used to make the decision.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

I recommend you to check on this site that can solve your doubts http://get-a-free-credit-score.com/

RE: Is there such a thing as free credit score online?

• 9 years ago

You can find out your credit history at http://www.annualcreditreport.com for free if you ask for only the "report" and not the score. It is not free if you ask for the score. It is only free if you ask for only the report.

It is not possibly to have one and only one credit score. If you have a credit score, then you have many. If you do not have more than one, then you do not have any.

If you have a credit score, then you can find out one of your many credit scores, but not all of them, at http://www.creditkarma.com for free.

If you do not have more than one, then you have none, so cannot find out one, because there is none to find.

Carlos is wrong. The free credit check that the law entitles you to receive is a check of your report only. It does not include any of your scores.

• Ted
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

No score. The law doesn't make them give you a score, so they won't. That's how they make money.

Your history is free at annualcreditreport.com If the history is good, then the score will be good and you don't need to see it. If you have a lot of unpaid bills, then the score will be bad and you don't need to know how bad.

• 9 years ago

Report, yes. Score, no.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.