Facebook help - damn message won't let me add my friends?

Okay... So I've never abused any of the rules. I've never added random strangers, and my friends requests have NEVER been rejected... Ever. Now I was trying to add a friend and a message appeared: "Do you know this user personally? To prevent misuse of Facebook, this request can't be sent. To... show more Okay... So I've never abused any of the rules. I've never added random strangers, and my friends requests have NEVER been rejected... Ever.
Now I was trying to add a friend and a message appeared:

"Do you know this user personally? To prevent misuse of Facebook, this request can't be sent. To learn more, please visit the Help Center. If you believe you're seeing this message in error, you can report the problem. "

I'm pretty sure her privacy settings are set so people can add her.
It's the second time I get this message (the first one was a few days ago and I had to send a message to my friend to add me) and this is ridiculous. What's the point of a social network if you are not allowed to be social?!

I tried to report the "problem" but apparently I'm not permitted to do this either.

Any tips?