Can someone please check my German?

I am writing a short note back to my husband's aunt who is German and does not speak English. If you wouldn't mind, could you please check the German translation of my note against the English to make sure it makes sense? I translated my English to German with 'Google Translate' This is what I... show more I am writing a short note back to my husband's aunt who is German and does not speak English. If you wouldn't mind, could you please check the German translation of my note against the English to make sure it makes sense? I translated my English to German with 'Google Translate'
This is what I meant to say:
"Dear Gisela,
Your holiday sounds lovely, especially picking blueberries! We got married last December. It was a beautiful day. Thank you for your kind wishes. Have you looked at the photographs? We have some very exciting news. I am 12 weeks pregnant with our first baby! If you look at my facebook photographs you can see a picture of baby’s first ultrasound. We are both very happy.

Chantelle"

and this is the translation that google gave me:

"Liebe Gisela,
Ihr Urlaub klingt schön, vor allem Heidelbeeren pflücken! Wir heirateten im Dezember letzten Jahres. Es war ein schöner Tag. Vielen Dank für Ihre guten Wünsche. Haben Sie sich die Fotos? Wir haben einige sehr aufregende Neuigkeiten. Ich bin 12 Wochen schwanger mit unserem ersten Baby! Wenn Sie auf meine Facebook aussehen Fotografien können Sie ein Bild des Babys ersten Ultraschall zu sehen. Wir sind beide sehr glücklich.

Chantelle"

Thank you so much for anyone who answers. :D