if you could take any drug without any consequence, what would it be?

lets say in a pretend world, drugs didn't cause any harm. what would you take. i think i would do Ecstasy. this is coming from a person who never did any drugs in their life.

• Buddha
    Favorite Answer

I woud take DMT, the drug is suppose to connect you to the Universe and show you the secrets of reality. I wouldn't mind taking the trip if I knew it wasn't scary and didn't cause me any health effects

• maebry

The IRS could no longer care, yet they are going to in all possibility bypass your call and handle directly to a branch of the federal or state/county government that does care. EDIT: numerous human beings suggested that the IRS won't be able to proportion your suggestion with different companies, yet they are genuinely incorrect. See this: "IRC 6103(i)(a million)promises that, pursuant to courtroom order, return suggestion may well be shared with regulation enforcement companies for examine and prosecution of non-tax criminal rules. IRC 6103(ok)(6)helps the IRS to make constrained disclosures of return suggestion contained in direction of respectable tax administration investigations to one/3 events if mandatory to get carry of suggestion that's no longer otherwise relatively accessible."

Do they make a pill of Common sense and happiness???

My second choice is something, that would reduce the pain and swelling in my poor arthritic joints....Now that would be REAL ecstasy !!!!!!!

I would pop about 50 of those pills that make you're eye lashes longer, & when they got real long I would braid them ;)_

Heroin. I'd mainline a gallon straight into my jugular

E..

Then Ket..

Salvia x120

DMT

**** all of them.. lol

coke

E for sure

i would do coke again i miss it somedays

• I would do that too.

I've never did any either.