Why do my dog's paws smell like Frito's (corn chips)?

Haha, I know, it sounds like the most ridiculous thing you've ever heard of, but it's true. The fragrance is even stronger after my dog takes a nap. She's a small dog, poodle and schnauzer mix (Schnoodle) and she raps herself in a little ball, goes to sleep and WHAM her feet smell like Fritos. I have to... show more Haha, I know, it sounds like the most ridiculous thing you've ever heard of, but it's true. The fragrance is even stronger after my dog takes a nap. She's a small dog, poodle and schnauzer mix (Schnoodle) and she raps herself in a little ball, goes to sleep and WHAM her feet smell like Fritos. I have to say, it's not a BAD smell, I was just curious WHY her paws smell like that. :P
Update: Some of you asked WHY I smelll my dog's feet... I was laying down next to her to watch TV and I smelled some Fritos... it was so weird but then after that I just got in the habit of checking the smell of her feet. Haha