Can somebody explain this to me?

This morning I woke up feeling a nausea I usually associate with low blood sugar. (Happens a lot.) I got up to eat something and promptly vomited up stomach acid (there was nothing else in my stomach.) I was curious, so I decided to test my blood sugar levels on my mom's little machine, and it came out as... show more This morning I woke up feeling a nausea I usually associate with low blood sugar. (Happens a lot.) I got up to eat something and promptly vomited up stomach acid (there was nothing else in my stomach.) I was curious, so I decided to test my blood sugar levels on my mom's little machine, and it came out as 116.

All my symptoms fit hypoglycemia, but according to the machine my blood sugar is a little high. I haven't vomited again, and I ate a few grapes and felt better. Is there an explanation for all this?