im 13 years old almost 14, and im worried. GIRLS ONLY.?

hey! im turning 14 in september (commin soon) and i just feel really weird, i wear a 34A. my mom wears B cups, yea i get im young and all, but i dont wanna grow up with super small boobs. are you sure they'll grow?! but ive already started that whole puberty thing, im already on my period, CAN THEY STILL GROW?! :(

• Favorite Answer

Of course you'll most likely still grow , you have a few years left of puberty . Don't worry about it :)

Source(s): people should ask me things x;3 http://www.formspring.me/miax0
  • Nancy

Ok. Congrats, you're turning 14. That's 1 year after you're a teen, 2 years after you're a pre-teen, 1 year until you start thinking 1/10 responsibly, 2 years until you can drive and people start looking at you like a real person, 3 years until you worry about college, 4 years until you become an adult an people think you're become more ignorant, and 7 years until you can "legally" become an alcoholic. Woopdie-friggin'-doo. What does that have to do with your sexual maturity? If you have to ask a question like this -- then no, you're not old enough for sex. At this age you should know the male and female reproductive systems inside out, as well as pregnancy terms, symptoms, and related issues, as well as everything ever argued about or discovered about sexual activities.

Well there really isn't anything us bored teenagers who are reading these questions can do about your situation, honey. But I can tell you one thing;

I'm 15 years old, and I'm a 38D and I get so much attention and I hate it. From old men, young men, ugly men, married men, its horrible. So you're lucky. Small and cute is better than huge and back-breaking LOL

But don't worry. They'll grow within time and if they don't, make a way to make them work for you. Try cute clothes that are tight up top or get some padded bras. Hope you feel better

Source(s): Me, Myself & I

Yeah in my opinion I think they probably will grow. It was once I got my period that I started growing... When i was 13 and 14 I think I was a 34A/34B and now at 16 I'm a 34D. My mom is a 34B.

Good luck :)

Course they can still grow lol, you're only 13.

I was a 34B when I was 13. I'm now a 38E at age 30 (granted I've had two kids, but they were a 38D before them).

they will but no bigger than your mothers unless it runs in the family but most likely not trust me having small boobs is a good thing cause you have less back pain (it hurts) you constantly haft to have a good bra which for some reason always costs a cajillion dollars

they can still grow my sister was flat chested until 18 then she woke up and could wear a bra of the size 36 C so don't worry about it just be patient:)

hope i helped:)

You just have to go with the flow...there's not much you can do really. Unless you gain a load of weight but I don't recommend that.

ofcourse they can still grow your only 13 it just takes time :)

Source(s): Moi :)

they can still grow, of course, but no guarentees. it depends on the person