Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 教育與參考考試 · 1 decade ago

幫我訂正一下此篇文章

這是我的一篇心得,嘗試用英文寫出來

我知道不是十全十美,請英文高手幫我訂正

謝謝

The lead is a young pig which is born on the maldevelopment. Because of girl's compassion, will let him not be killed, afterward has handed over a good friend - spider Charlotte who will be worth, in the farm and many animal accompanying, will develop the deep affection. Friendship strength is really very great, when you have the difficulty, the friend stretches out aids, when the mood is not good, the friend comforts you, in the story the young pig with Xia Lvdi's sentiment, makes one change countenance very much. I should treasure I friend, I thought that if I can be able to open both hands to admit each kind of friend, perhaps I will obtain more precious friendships, the friendship will be exceed all things, hoped that one day, I can also obtain the most real friendship.

Rating
    Favorite Answer

Lead is a young pig birth dysplasia. As the girl's sympathy, let him not be killed, then he paid a good friend - the spider Charlotte and the many animals in the farm accompanied the development of deep feelings. The power of friendship is really very great, when you have difficulty helping his friend, when a bad mood, comfort your friend, in the story of young pigs and summer Lvdi emotional, very moving. I treasure my friends, I think, if I could also open the hands Chengren each friend, I perhaps gaining more of the valuable friendships that will Chao Guo You Yi everything, hope that one day I Huan Keyihuode The most real friendship.

The lead is a young pig which is born on the maldevelopment. Because of girl's compassion, will let him not be killed, afterward has handed over a good friend - spider Charlotte who will be worth, in the farm and many animal accompanying, will develop the deep affection. Friendship strength is really very great, when you have the difficulty, the friend stretches out aids, when the mood is not good, the friend comforts you, in the story the young pig with Xia Levi’s sentiment, makes one change countenance very much. I should treasure I friend, I thought that if I can be able to open both hands to admit each kind of friend, perhaps I will obtain more precious friendships, the friendship will be exceed all things, hoped that one day, I can also obtain the most real friendship.