Nicole asked in 教育與參考考試 · 1 decade ago

英文自我介紹 (15)

因為比賽要英文自我介紹

大概15句左右

請問一下要怎麼寫最好?

希望有範本可供參考~

請問有中文版的嗎? (笑)

內容須包含 才藝(中國竹笛 ) 以及擅長戲劇表演

Rating
    Favorite Answer

自我介绍(self-introduce)

1.Good morning. I am glad to be here for this interview. First let me introduce myself. My name is ***, 24. I come from ******,the capital of *******Province. I graduated from the ******* department of *****University in July ,2001.In the past two years I have been prepareing for the postgraduate examination while I have been teaching *****in NO.****middle School and I was a head-teacher of a class in junior grade two.Now all my hard work has got a result since I have a chance to be interview by you . I am open-minded ,quick in thought and very fond of history.In my spare time,I have broad interests like many other youngers.I like reading books, especially those about *******.Frequently I exchange with other people by making comments in the forum on line.In addition ,during my college years,I was once a Net-bar technician.So, I have a comparative good command of network application.I am able to operate the computer well.I am skillful in searching for information in Internet.I am a football fan for years.Italian team is my favorite.Anyway,I feel great pity for our country’s team. I always believe that one will easily lag behind unless he keeps on learning .Of course, if I am given a chance to study ****** in this famous University,I will stare no effort to master a good command of advance ******.

2.Good afternoon .I am of great hornor to stand here and introduce myself to you .First of all ,my english name is ...and my chinese name is ..If you are going to have a job interview ,you must say much things which can show your willness to this job ,such as ,it is my long cherished dream to be ...and I am eager to get an oppertunity to do...and then give some examples which can give evidence to .then you can say something about your hobbies .and it is best that the hobbies have something do with the job.

What is more important is do not forget to communicate with the interviewee,keeping a smile and keeping your talks interesting and fun