Is it possible to get rich fast off sports betting?

By fast I mean, 1-2 years, million dollars. Is it possible to make that kind of money doing sports betting? Can you do such a feat on those online sports betting sites? Will they pay that amount? Or do you need to go Las Vegas or work with a bookie? But can this be done assuming you hit, 70% of your... show more By fast I mean, 1-2 years, million dollars.

Is it possible to make that kind of money doing sports betting?

Can you do such a feat on those online sports betting sites? Will they pay that amount?
Or do you need to go Las Vegas or work with a bookie?

But can this be done assuming you hit, 70% of your bets or so? I'm not asking how difficult it is to hit 70%, I'm asking if you hit 70%, can this be done? Or do you need to do better than that?

Or not even that 70% deal, just getting on a lucky run for a short period of time, is it possible to make a million?

Background Info: Casual (spends 15min/day) sports Bettor
But the question is just is it possible not is it likely.....
Though I do hit around 70% in my bets.
Update: And can someone explain HOW it is possible to do so? Like using some of the things I've sad.