how can i separate my audio books from music on itunes?

I have a few audio books that show up like tracks on a cd in my library. When I listen to shuffle, naturally, it adds in random parts in these books. How can I get the books separated from my music in something like a playlist??

Favorite Answer

select/highlight all audiobook files.

right click "get info"

under "info" under genre drop down menu select "books and spoken"

then go to the tabs at the top (in the same box) and select "options" tab

under media kind select "audio book"

and select "remember playback position"

select "do not shuffle"

and save your options.

The book will switch over to the BOOKS tab of your itunes..your ipod itself will recognize it as an audiobook and be listed under audiobooks on your ipod (but it will be mixed in with books on itunes)

• styron

it somewhat is been relatively a on a similar time as once you communicate that i've got have been given executed this, yet i've got have been given faith residing residing house residing house windows Media participant itself will 'rip' the CD to mp3s. as quickly as you have a CD in and on the superb of the window the region it says Rip on a button and you click it, i've got have been given faith it asks you what format you go with to tear the CD to. i don't have a track CD here with me or i could desire to assist you to be attentive to step by utilising utilising step. in any distinctive case, in ordinary terms Google and detect and use between the diverse loose CD rippers to get your MP3s you bypass with. i want that helps you. Hugh .

• kathe

It takes 8 seconds for the Yahoo Answers webpage to open for me to be able to click on the [add your answer] button. does this mean my computer is slow??

This has already been answered