When will Facebook Places will work in Canada ?

I herd of the new feature on facebook for iPhone called "Places" When I tried to use it it said "Not available in your rejoin" After some research I found out that it only works in the USA. Does anybody know when it will work in Canada ???? Thanks :)

• Best Answer

It was just launched yesterday in the US give it time to either take-off or nose-dive! LOL *:*

Added: To be honest, after having a stalker in my life, I am not so sure this is a good thing!

• lindau

No, its no longer this.. actual facebook is crashed atm...each and every physique is having hassle with it -alongside with me- >_< !! particular, facebook is PMS-ing xD !! you shall attempt back later....desire it is going to artwork quickly...=]

it's something they just started as time goes bye they will try to add other country. I think they want to make show it work.

sorry not yet but it prob will soon