Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 years ago

is Howard Dean a racist for disagreeing with 0bama?

18 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

yes

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

No why would disagreeing with someone make you a racist? Get real. Disagreeing is of having two different perspectives, and opinions that is all, people have them everyday, it is a part of life.

People used to be taught that it was Ok to disagree and therefore they could voice thier concerns and could work through issues to resolve problems without any condemnation.

• 9 years ago

Nobody argues that simply disagreeing with Obama makes you racist - that is just a cheap argument put forward by conservatives who want to avoid the real issue.

Dean is entitled to his opinion - and unlike most conservative criticism of Obama, at least Dean backs his up

• 9 years ago

To Apathetic Voter...are you on crack? Dean was NOT a good Governor. When he took office there was a surplus and strong industry in my home state of Vermont. After he was done we had a record deficit, raised taxes and no industry (thanks to the raised taxes).

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

No. But Howard Dean isn't a racist, generally, like neocon Fox "News' viewers are. They are the type that don't even care about legit criticism, but are angry because they were defeated by a "colored closet Muslim."

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

No. Deans a smart man. He was a very good governor.

• 9 years ago

No - Howard has been thinking a refreshing change for him.

• Curt J
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

Howard Dean is an idiot, no matter who he agrees or disagrees with.

Source(s): Just my opinion
  • 9 years ago

Definitely sounds like something the Fox Republican Party would spew. FAIL!

• 9 years ago

Nope, and neither is a con simply for disagreeing with Obama... play me the world's smallest violin while I hear you cry about "MY GOD WHY DO THEY CALL US RACISTS" as if it's not obvious large factions of the GOP make racist statements etc.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.