Serious question Serious advice only?

Okay so I debated on even asking this question due to the amount of drama going on here but here goes. I went into foster care at 15 after reporting the sexual, physical, and emotional abuse from my father. My mother while I won't call her slow I will say that she was taught everything she knew by my father. He... show more Okay so I debated on even asking this question due to the amount of drama going on here but here goes. I went into foster care at 15 after reporting the sexual, physical, and emotional abuse from my father. My mother while I won't call her slow I will say that she was taught everything she knew by my father. He met her at 18 he was 17 years older and took advantage of her weaknesses. She chose him over me. For 12 years I have moved on had children and now suddenly she started face-booking me. I have spoke with her and have to admit it is nice. Last month on a visit to my home town I met with her, she brought my father who is now 65 and sat at a different booth away from me. While I have forgiven my mother and my father I still hate him, I still can't wait for the day he passes and my mom doesn't suffer through what she has for so many years anymore. I have many questions for my mother but know if I ask she will recluse back to how it has been for the last 12 years. Rationally I know I do not need her in my life, but after not having a family for so long part of me wants to ignore it all and just move on. Does anyone have any advise to how I can make this transition easier with or with out my mother?
Update: No chance of her meeting without him he won't allow her. Second please no one give me crap about the bible and forgiving, try saying that after being raped for 10 years! I have forgiven as much as I will while he's still alive! As for my mom she has already been forgivin
Update 2: I did press charges. he got one year!