Muslims do you only dislike Israel?

I really dont want to bring this up during your holiday and I dont want to cause anger because I use to think having negative feelings would break the fast in ramadan. but yesterday some people told me that having these types of feeling doesnt break your fast so i would assume that as a fact and ask this bluntly.

Why do you guys hates jew? and yes i mean in racist term. first of all I know all of those ****** up things israel do to palestine and yes you have the right to be mad at them. but what you doesnt know is that things israel do to palestines are nothing compare what other countries do to muslims in their own countries. You dont even know the existence of these people have you even heard of uyghurs, royhinga, conflict of armenian and caucasus or darfur.

because from your elders all you hear about are how jews are bad people. what jews do to palestines is nothing compare to what others are doing to you muslim bothers and sisters in africa and asia. the worst jew do is kill giving quick death or shut down businesses to make muslim families go poor. and if you think that is bad I cant even tell you what others like sri lankan, han chinese, rebels in africa, and very few hindu extremists do to you muslims. it makes me want to take a razor and cut myself thinking about this. think of it this way israel soldiers dont think highly of palestine girls so they wouldnt even touch them, but non jewish men in those countries dont have that pride. if i wanted to be bias I would have give all the lists of the attacks palestine did to israel. theres countries who treat your muslim people alot worst compare to israel, but you dont go after them you only point fingers at israel and palestine conflict. if you want to be mad then why not mad at all the other countries instead of only isreal? thats picking on israel, its almost as if you are bullying.

not to mention why you muslims only help palestinians and not the other muslims who are suffering?

tomorrow can be too late

i believe that is a lie, if so why do you people only hate israel and not other countries that treat your people a lot worst compare to israel

Favorite Answer

I hate everyone equally...

You dont have to be Muslim to hate Israel my friend

I am a Palestinian, and Palestinians can be Christian, jew or Muslim

Within Palestine, is Jerusalem which is the cradle of Christianity and the source of Judaism and Islam...

The Isreali occupation is just wrong! Not to mention thehumiliation on on the palestinian people inflicted by Israelis, the torture, the murders, the inhumane acts of terror, the imprisonment of innocent men.. The use of white phospherous on innocent civilians and children in Gaza

Not allowing Human beings, people, to have acess to water or food, Bombing, Yes I said Bombing Aid trucks ands cars...

Those are all acts of Israel

So in Fact you dont have to muslim to disslike Israel, anyone with a heart will..

Not mention In the torah it states that jews are not allowed to have their own state for they were exiled, ... Most Jews in Israel are athesists, zionists... who dont believe in god, or their very own torah, because they dont want to expect what is clearly stated...

Personally I don't hold anything against the Jews in general. In fact I sympathize with them sometimes especially during the holocaust. If you read "Maus", you'll know what I mean.

I just dislike Israel, and the fact that they can get away with all their deeds and the U.S. still supports them.

Many Muslims have been taught to hate the Jews, so naturally Israel is a common place to direct your hate rather than those other oppressive groups you're talking about. You're absolutely right. Also many people have such strange habits that come out of hating Jews. I have an uncle who doesn't drink coca cola because it apparently is a "Jewish" company. So stupid.

Im Muslim & I dont hate all Jews like you might think...I hate the Cancer known as Zionism which is spreading Among Jews. Zionism is not only limited to Jews! Many people in American Government are Christian Zionist. At the same time there are Orthodox Jews who oppose Zionism...those are the real Jews.

Zionism is a extremist religion of Death, Destruction and most of all Deceit. It has Deceived Jews to become blood thirsty Satanic like Beasts. They get Settlement Land and Money in exchange for their souls. They laugh at human suffering and they truly believe they stand for is right..because they sold their souls.

What angers Muslims Globally the most is that Palestine has been under occupation since 1948 and its map has been decreased to something unfathomable. Palestine is home to some very monumental and extremely important sites in Islam.& we all understand if they loose..... we all loose.

Zionism in American government is what is pushing War On Terror (War on Islam) ..its also well known Israel was linked to 9/11 which implicated Muslims in those terror attacks and deceived the world that i was done in the name of Allah....when it was really done in the name of the Shaytan (Satan) and his followers and the Dajaal System known as the New World Order.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKM2xNRHwOo

Youtube thumbnail

• first, I dont hate anyone...

second I dont see in a map the country name Israel. I just know PALESTINE!

3rd, barokalloh mosleems forever!

Ramadhan Mubarak!

Source(s): my heart

I as a Muslim hate them just as much as the other kuffar who oppress Muslims.

They are singled out though because they had been given chances more than any other nation by God, they are the most hideous of creatures. But also, the followers of the dajjal will be the jews in the end.

And if you study about the dajjal, we can see that these people are the people who are the followers of the dajjal. Also, the Jews are responsible for most of the instigating of the wars in the midde east.

For example. The attacks on the USA, a HUGE reason was because the mujahideen were warning the usa to stop supporting israel financially for DECADES

HATE is a strong word, as our religion is one of peace.

However, I do dislike them. Not all of them, as that is just a stereotype. Some of them make themselves look so bad, whereas others are innocent.

You can ask Hitler why 6 million of Jews Killed

I don't hate anyone.

I dislike the Israeli gov't.

They don't speak for all Jews.

This book might be of good benefit for you:

http://www.amazon.com/Your-Point-Across-Seconds-Le...

• I spit on israel.

Thats how much i think of them.

I hate all those who hurt my brothers and sisters in islam.