I need Mac OS X user help, in regards to DMG vs ISO files?!!?

I am currently burning an ISO file on my Windows-based PC for a friend who uses a Mac OS X. I have been searching everywhere and seemingly only coming up with the wrong results. I have a software that I just built and have converted it to .DMG file for Mac OS X using MagicISO, but the file is too large to burn... show more I am currently burning an ISO file on my Windows-based PC for a friend who uses a Mac OS X. I have been searching everywhere and seemingly only coming up with the wrong results.

I have a software that I just built and have converted it to .DMG file for Mac OS X using MagicISO, but the file is too large to burn using MagicISO and I cannot find a "splitter" program for it, nor burn the multisession disk, so I was wondering if a person using a Mac can run an DVD ISO?

If not, does anyone have any suggestions? The DMG file is over 8GB and I need the software to run on Windows-based PC.

Thanks for any help and suggestions!
Update: First I would like to say thanks for your responses. @Glenn, I wanted to create multiple boot disks for it. I want it to auto-start, rather than the person having to click on a folder, extract then execute. That is a little much, plus I am wanting to publish this software eventually as an auto-start disk.... show more First I would like to say thanks for your responses.

@Glenn, I wanted to create multiple boot disks for it. I want it to auto-start, rather than the person having to click on a folder, extract then execute. That is a little much, plus I am wanting to publish this software eventually as an auto-start disk.

What software is best to make the ISO disk?

Again, thanks so much.
Update 2: @ ƃʍɐp ʇıdsuɹnʇ, Thanks so much, is this a setting that I can change to on MagicISO or PowerISO?