Doctor says my liver function is "high" what does this mean?

went for a random Blood test and my liver function came back High. I went for second blood test and was sent for an ultrasound after this. went back to the Docs and saw some random doc who said to me that she was reading my file and my liver test results before coming to introduce herself and she was expecting... show more went for a random Blood test and my liver function came back High.
I went for second blood test and was sent for an ultrasound after this.
went back to the Docs and saw some random doc who said to me that she was reading my file and my liver test results before coming to introduce herself and she was expecting to step into the room to see an obese man. I'm medium build exercise on my days off and walk/ cycle to work everyday. she told me Ive got a liver of a man who had recently lost a lot of weight or or an obese man.

they found some fatty tissue around my liver and told me that if it doesn't go away I can Get very fat, Very fast. is there any way of preventing this? I quite like being thin.