Get welding/fab certificate, and start my own off-road fabrication/modification business...should I?

Okay, so I have been told that there is a large amount of money in the fabrication/modification of off-road toys. eg Prerunner trucks, sandrails, etc. So, I was thinking about going and getting my welding and fabrication certificate so that I could maybe start doing this. Long term, I would want to open up my own... show more Okay, so I have been told that there is a large amount of money in the fabrication/modification of off-road toys. eg Prerunner trucks, sandrails, etc. So, I was thinking about going and getting my welding and fabrication certificate so that I could maybe start doing this. Long term, I would want to open up my own shop. So, my question is, does anybody think that this may be a good idea? Is it a good business to get into? Is there a large demand for it (I live in Southern California, so my guess is yes)? I know these are all questions that may be difficult to answer, but just your opinion works. I am just looking for a business oriented point of view, it is something that I would love to do, but not if it's going to crash and burn. I am only 19 by the way, so I am trying to plan my future, while going to as little traditional college as possible.