Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 9 years ago

What do you think of Leonardo Dicaprio's looks and talent?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Best Answer

leonardo dicaprio <333 !!! not only is he [physically] sexy as HELL with piercingly blue eyes, yummy & delicious looking lips, a chiseled, angelic face & a great body, he is also [mentally sexy] intelligent, caring, funny, considerate, kind, witty, outspoken & proactive about issues he thinks matter, articulate....ETC. & personally, i find his voice really sexy! a treat for the eyes (& ears), but also gets you caring & thinking. he is DEFINITELY the perfect man!!!!!

he's SUCH AN AMAZING ACTOR!!!!!!! he's so amazing in every movie! blood diamond, the aviator, the departed, titanic, what's eating gilbert grape, catch me if you can, revolutionary road, inception...etc! & HE WAS SNUBBED FOR THE AVIATOR & REVOLUTIONARY ROAD!!!!!!! the aviator, he TOTALLY should've won the oscar, his performance BLEW ME AWAY!!! & don't get me STARTED on how he wasn't EVEN NOMINATED for revolutionary road!!!!! the academy is stupid & BETTER nominate him for shutter island or inception!!!

• 9 years ago

What he needs is the right role. I havent seen Inception but ive heard good things. anyhow Dicaprio has been misused alot.

• 9 years ago

leonardo is my favourite actor from gilbert grape to inception all his films have been breath taking! It not about how he looks, its the way he acts, but hes still gorgoues!! cant wait untill i go watch inception! i've seen all his films and they are AMAZING!!

he should win an oscar he deserves it! :)

• Djhugs
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

He is a great looking man with versatile acting talents-he can play any role thrown at him.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Duck
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

I'm a guy and I think he's pretty good looking (no homo). I thinks he has a huge amount of talent and he's in three of my favorite movies.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

He is HOT and one of the best actors of our generation.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Very talented. I love him as an actor. But I have never understood his appeal as far as looks go.

• 9 years ago

He looks sexy, and his acting is the best. I actually admire him, he's my favorite actor.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

hes gorgous and hes an amazing actor, enough said :)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.