If you were given a front row tickets to see Chelsea vs Stoke at Stamford Bridge, would you take it?

Everything is free including fare to stadia, food and you get the game ball...

or

Would you choose to watch Blackpool vs WBA in front of a 50" inch HD from your home...

Update:

LMFAO @ Cruz... They'll make you ride the bus that'll be parked...

16 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

No sane human being would chose the second option.

• A
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

Who doesn't like free stuff? The game ball? Food? Front row tix? TAKE THE FREE STUFF! There's going to be atleast another Blackpool vs. WBA this season. You can watch it then.

• 9 years ago

Do I get free airfares as well?

I'd LOVE to go to the Bridge, I hope I can get there before our current crop of key players (JT, Lamps, Drogba, etc.) retire.

Also, we're fitting to beat them 6-0 as well, would be a great game from a CFC fan's perspective.

You're a Spanish football fan, can you tell me how reliable Marca is when they talk of players leaving Real Madrid?

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Go the Stamford Bridge

Source(s): Manchester United fan
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 years ago

particularly. purely sell the tickets on eBay, some crazed Stoke or Blackburn fan will purchase it for a daft value. it particularly is a win-win difficulty, and you actual get loose funds. Now, who the hell does not desire that? i do no longer purely like the communities the two, so i does not bypass, individually. the two communities play dreadfully tough; no type in any respect. @SiRyan, why did you swear at Gerrard? :( adverse baby. @SiRyan, Scousers are freaking alluring and staggering and gifted. :)

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

I'd go to the Chelsea match if it was free, yeah.

on the BUS journey to the game, would the BUS park in front of the goal mouth?

lol

• 9 years ago

The chelsea vs stoke game every time, but with me it comes down to getting there cos i'm from newcastle and live in newcastle so it would be difficult to get down to london.

HOPE I HELPED:)

• 9 years ago

I wud go for barca vs Inter and luv 2 c Messi, Xavi, iniesta, Ibra, cheater and diver busquets and other barca players in Inter Milan's players pockets :P

Did you beg Inter Milan to return ur players and not keep them in their pockets forever?

Source(s): Me
  • 9 years ago

Well, for me it would be hard since its a 4 hour drive to there at least. I wouldnt go. Just not enough motivation. If your buying me a 50inch TV too ill take the latter haha

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Blackpool v WBA

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.