Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsBaseball · 9 years ago

why is Dustin Pedroia called "Laser Show"?

i dont get itt????

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 4-3.
    Lv 5
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

"A couple of years ago I had 60 at-bats. I was hitting .170, everyone was ready to kill me too. What happened? Laser show. So, Relax. -- Dustin Pedroia said that after David Ortiz had a pretty bad start to the 2010 season. Since he's said that, everybody in Boston or Red Sox fans in general refer to him as "Laser Show". "

When he said "Laser Show" he was referring to himself hitting line drive homeruns. That is a great quote by Pedroia. He has a lot of great quotes, great player and person.

• 3 years ago

Dustin Pedroia Quotes

• 3 years ago

Dustin Pedroia Bio

• 9 years ago

Well he was in colorado and he was playing against them. Then he hit 3 homers in one game. He said after the game. What happened out there was a laser show.That's what I think. I'm a yanks fan but I'm not closed minded. Dustin pedroia is good. But if he doesn't get out of the DL he's coming back next year when the red sox needs him now.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

why is Dustin Pedroia called "Laser Show"?

i dont get itt????

Source(s): dustin pedroia called quot laser show quot: https://shortly.im/Nmv3D
  • 9 years ago

First answer pretty much covered it!

According to his bio he's been saying 'laser show' ever since he was like an 8 year old kid. But that quote (here's the video of it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPvMOVFshyI

Youtube thumbnail

pretty much caught everyone's attention and he's become infamous for it... and now Sox fans and reporters and everyone keep on using the term laser show!

• Anonymous
    4 years ago
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

cuz he got lasered into the DL for the rest of the season and they wanna make a show out of it?! LOL

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.